Patch notes for 3.14.1 have been published ahead of the patch’s release on Path of Exile. This patch aims to bring several fixes and improvements to Ultimatum, the latest expansion for Grinding Gear Games’ action RPG.
Ultimatum released for Path of Exile earlier this month, and was not without some serious issues. for one, GGG allowed some streamers and content creators to bypass the queue – a move they later admitted was, “clearly a mistake.”
The patch notes themselves were shared yesterday. You can expect the new patch for Path of Exile to release later this week, or sometime early next week. This Ultimatum-specific improvements include:
- Stand in the Stone Circle Ultimatum encounters now have larger circles.
- Monsters in the "Stand in the Stone Circle" Ultimatum encounters have had their experience and drops improved to bring them more into line with other Ultimatum encounters.
- Re-enabled the Razor Dance Ultimatum modifier.
- Improved various visual effects in The Trialmaster encounter.
- Fixed a bug where Monsters could sometimes fail to disappear after completing an Ultimatum encounter.
The patch notes also include a host of more general fixes and improvements involving the character sheet, a unique ring, the Caldera map, and some clipping issues.
- The in-game Character Sheet now displays "Immune to Chaos Damage" if you have the Chaos Inoculation keystone passive skill allocated.
- Clarified that the Snow Cloak buff doesn't cause you to take less damage. This is purely a description change.
- Clarified that Fanaticism grants reduction of all costs (not only mana costs). This is purely a description change.
The patch notes also indicate several crash fixes which include:
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when unveiling items.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Fixed an instance crash.
You can check out the full patch notes here.