The latest patch for Path of Exile bring a small chunk of fixes which should make your experience a tad more enjoyable.
Do note, you’ll need to restart your client to see these changes. This patch 3.13.1d touches on Maven’s Invitations, which will now tell you which bosses have been witnessed. Additionally, loading has seen an improvement. Textures won’t reload either once you view fullscreen UI panels. The patch also includes several bug fixes including:
- Fixed a bug where the Guardian's Aid Atlas Passive node could sometimes fail to activate.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on Anomalous Golem gems wasn't working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on the Phantasmal Earthquake gem wasn't working correctly.
- Fixed a visual bug where Zana's Map Device modifiers weren't displayed in the list of map modifiers after entering a map.
- Fixed a visual bug introduced with 3.13.1c that could occur when hovering over amulets and cluster jewels.