Path of Exile patch notes for 3.12.4b are here and provide a bunch of fixes along with some quality of life improvements.
The patch is expected to go live over these next few days. Some quality of life improvements include:
- Reward Room Chests in Heists and Grand Heists can now contain Unique Contracts.
- Traps in Heist encounters no longer activate during the Imminent Lockdown period. They will now only activate when Lockdown begins.
- You can now use the Instance Manager to create or join Rogue Harbour areas.
- Improved the location accuracy of Heist Patrol minimap icons.
- It is no longer possible to change your Hideout by talking to Helena in a map. This is to prevent unintentionally losing access to the map that you are currently in.
The patch also contains a bunch of fixes ranging touching on The Twins encounter, Hesit Brooch modifiers, Rogue Allies now completing jobs, Chimera Armor Set, Scorching Ray in the Tukohoma encounter, and more. You can read the full list of patch notes here. Keep in mind, these may change slightly upon release.