The patch notes touch on Rogue Harbor, a Grand Heists bug, a bug with Agility Jobs, and more. Here they are:
- The Rogue Harbour is now a private area which only you and your party members can access.
- Fixed a bug which caused Grand Heists to sometimes fail to spawn an entrance to a Wing.
- Fixed a bug where Agility Jobs could sometimes not be completed in Underbelly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where Skitterbots preferred pathing towards allies, rather than enemies.
- Fixed a bug where Animated Guardians didn't lose their items when they died.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when stealing a modifier from a Nemesis Rare monster.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when applying the Revenant Explosive Arrow Effect microtransaction.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Infernal Blow.
Heist League is fully underway as it launched on PC earlier last month. And just recently, Grinding Gear Games outlined what they have in store for Heist League in the coming weeks. You can check that out here.