Fortunately, we have the patch notes ahead of its release. The patch is set to deploy first on PC with consoles following. The patch aims to fix issues with messages, special characters, accessing the Sacred Grove, portal to Sacred Grove, and more including:
- Fixed a rare bug that could prevent Conquerors from spawning on your Atlas after migrating from a solo self-found league.
- Fixed a bug which could cause duplicate rooms to appear in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug which caused black boxes to sometimes be rendered on top of objects.
- Fixed a bug where Elusive would cause some cosmetic effects to lose their textures briefly when the buff expired.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Shield Charge.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when taking a screenshot while using Vulkan rendering.
In recent news, it was announced that an announcement for 3.12 is set for September 1. That next league is set to arrive on PC on September 18, with the consoles receiving the new league on September 23. You can read all about that here.