Remember Path of Exile’s patch 3.11.1f which was supposed to go live this week? It looks like it received some last minute improvements.
Specifically, these improvements are related to bloom:
- Bloom is now applied after Exposure, resulting in a game-wide reduction of bloom's intensity, especially in dark areas.
- Added a Bloom slider in the Graphics Options, allowing you to adjust the intensity of bloom effects from 25% to 130% of their base intensity.
- Adjusted many area environments to be less bright.
- Reduced the intensity of Bloom effects from Delve Flares.
The rest of the patch is mostly dedicated to fixes for bugs, text, and crashes. For example,
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Shield Charge.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when taking a screenshot while using Vulkan rendering.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur in the Hall of Grandmasters unique map.
You can read the full patch notes here. In related news, Grinding Gear Games recently explained why Harvest League would not be rolled into main game content. Additionally, stay tuned for September 1 when the team will announce 3.12.