The fixes range from client crashes, to Ballista Totems which use Power Siphon causing performance issues, a bug preventing autoplanting of Harvest seeds, and more. For instance, crash fixes include,
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Shield Charge.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when taking a screenshot.
Additional bug fixes include,
- Areas in the Labyrinth created by Gifts, Tributes or Dedications to the Goddess for which instances have previously been opened and then timed out will no longer grant items or experience when re-entered. This previously applied to all Labyrinth difficulties.
- Harvest Infrastructure can no longer be placed from your stash by using the 'Stash View' functionality.
- Cultists in the Lookout Map boss room can no longer have the Fractured nemesis modifier.
- Ballista Totems no longer play surge effects.
The team recently explained their line of thinking with regards to bloom and its implementation in Harvest. You can catch up on that news here.