This patch is set to release sometime later this week, but no date has been provided as of this writing. However, the team is targeting several improvements for Harvest. For example Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4 and the Heart of the Grove monsters and bosses will have a chance based on their rarity. Higher-tier seeds will now have a higher chance where they can drop a new plantable "seed". You’ll be able to place this seed in the Sacred Grove, which will affect surrounding planted seeds around it with the effect of providing those seeds extra properties.
Several Harvest fixes are included as well,
- Fixed a bug where the Tier 4 Harvest Bosses could endlessly spawn monsters during their immobile phase.
- Fixed a bug where the displayed number of seeds in your Seed Stockpile didn't update correctly after auto-planting seeds.
- Fixed a bug where Oshabi could say multiple voice lines at once when auto-planting large amounts of seeds.
- Fixed a bug where the Horticrafting Station's minimap icon was visible from outside the Sacred Grove.
- Fixed a bug where the Sacred Grove had the wrong icon in the World Map information panel.
The patch also contains several new improvements for Harvest Crafting, Heart of the Grove, more general improvements, and a couple crash fixes. You can read the full notes here.