Patch notes 3.12.3c for Path of Exile’s Heist League are now available, fixing up a bunch of issues including one which monsters could use their skills through closed doors.
This patch is dubbed “restartless” which means you while it’s being deployed restartlessly on the servers, you will have to restart your client to apply it. A slew of Heist improvements are included:
- Fixed a bug preventing Tibbs and Niles from opening locked Heist Chests when you used the League Interface hotkey.
- Fixed a bug where the "Reveal Entire Wing" button in the Blueprint Reveal UI didn't give the right amount of progress towards the "Reveal Rooms" step of the "Complete Heist Encounters IV" challenge.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the "Defeat The Twins Conditionally" challenge from being completed.
Some general improvements include:
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.3 which prevented some players from opening Conqueror's Citadel maps.
- Fixed a bug with some skills where holding down a hotkey to use a skill while you had insufficient mana to use that skill would only default attack once, rather than continuing to default attack until you had enough mana to use that skill.