The first big patch notes for Path of Exile’s latest expansion, Expedition, has arrived and brings with it a bunch of quality of life improvements and a sizable serving of fixes.
We’ve now received the first patch notes for the impending patch which brings in several quality of life improvements along with a swathe of bug fixes. For example, improvements include the addition of vendor recipes for converting Instilling Orbs to Enkindling Orbs. Additionally, the Quality on the Divergent Flamethrower Trap Skill Gem no longer grants 0-20% increased Cast Speed. It now grants 0-20% increased Trap Throwing Speed.
Bug fixes are expansive and include:
- Fixed a bug where Remnants were not affecting the chance to drop an additional Map from Runic Monsters or Excavated Chests.
- Fixed a bug where Logbooks with the implicit “Area contains Vorana, Last to Fall” modifier could sometimes fail to spawn Vorana.
- Fixed a bug where Medved, Feller of Heroes was classified as a Runic monster, and as a result, could be affected by Remnant modifiers that affect Runic monsters.
- Fixed a bug where Expedition Logbook subarea minibosses would be affected by Remnant modifiers that apply to Runic monsters.
- Fixed a bug with the seed generation of Expedition NPC shops.
- Fixed a bug where some Ancient Kalguuran Text could be unreachable.
- Fixed a bug where Shield Crush could fail to deal damage if your back was up against a wall.
- Fixed a bug where you were able to use Explosive Concoction with an off-hand Weapon and a disabled main-hand Weapon.
- Fixed a bug where Manabond could deal damage through walls.
The patch also includes Royale changes to matchmaking, gameplay, skill and support gems, passive tree, items, and more. You can check out the patch notes here.
Path of Exile received it’s 3.15 expansion, dubbed Expedition, back on July 23 for the PC. Although it launched for Xbox, a showstopping database issue delayed the launch of the PlayStation version of Expedition.