The latest blog on the Path of Exile site lays out the details about some improvements to the game's latest League, Delve, in the near future. Among other things, players can look forward to shared Azurite and Delve Upgrades across their entire account. The provided list is not to be considered "patch notes", but rather "a list of concepts we are working on", according to the post.
- Changing the EMP charge-up animation and adding effects so that it is much more clearly signalled.
- Sharing Azurite and Upgrades between characters in the same league on your account.
- Fixing the bug where Azurite gets stuck in walls.
- Fixing the bug where your light radius is sometimes visually displayed way too large, which confuses people into thinking the upgrade isn't important. Also it causes monsters that are actually in the darkness to appear like they really should be damageable.
- Change it so that one Dynamite is always enough to destroy a Fractured Wall. This may make the Dynamite Damage upgrade sound pointless, but try using it on the monsters in really deep depths.
- Changing flares so that they light instantly, protecting you, and travel to the location that you targeted. They will still use instant-casting.
- Increasing the light radius of flares.
- Adding better hinting that a Fractured Wall is near to a specific location on the Crawler's path. Did you know that there's always one in each cell that doesn't have an encounter?
- Resolving the bug where sometimes the Crawler can teleport away, leaving you in darkness.
Check out the discussion about this list on the Path of Exile site.