As a reminder, Path of Exile’s latest expansion, Delirium, is available today on PC.
The expansion adds deadly new enemies and amplifies existing ones to create an intense layer of difficulty to Path of Exile's core combat. Delirium also introduces Cluster Jewels which further enable deep character customization and unlock new power.
You'll encounter the Mirror of Delirium in each area. Touching this mirror causes your reality to turn to mist and your nightmares to manifest before your eyes. In the delirium, existing monsters in the area gain new abilities and new Delirium monsters are spawned.
Some key features include:
- Download and play for free, but never pay-to-win
- The Delirium Challenge league
- New Delirium Cluster Jewels let you dynamically expand your passive skill tree
- Four new skills and three new support gems, including Kinetic Bolt, a new physical damage wand skill and Bladeblast, which detonates blades created by other abilities.
- Thirteen new unique items, including a cosmetic set of equipment and many new unique jewels
- Numerous improvements to the Conquerors of the Atlas endgame
- December's Metamorph challenge league has been integrated as core game content
Check out our interview with Managing Director, Chris Wilson, where we delved into each of these mechanics and how this expansion speaks to the core of Path of Exile.