Extensive patch notes for Path of Exile 3.9.2 are here and they contain a host of improvements for metamorph and atlas.
The full list of patch notes is quite long. Perhaps the most important bits pertain to metamorph and atlas improvements. Here are the improvements to metamorph:
- Added a new vendor recipe for Metamorph organs. Three of any organs can be given to receive a random organ differing from those offered, with random rewards.
- Fixed a bug which caused Metamorph bosses to become unfreezable. They can once again be frozen, however they have a higher ailment threshold relative to map bosses with similar amounts of Life.
- Adjusted a number of Metamorph skills, including the Reliquarian's Firestorm, the Shavronne & Brutus Hover Slam, Tentacle Miscreation projectile skills, the tracking Mortar skills (including those used by Oriath zombies and Kitava's Heralds), Burning and Caustic Ground-creating skills and several others. In general, these will now either deal less damage or be easier to avoid.
- Increased the timeout for the Tane's Laboratory area closing when empty.
- Fixed an uncommon case where Metamorph organs were missing when the area had been cleared.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes get trapped in the vat in Tane's Laboratory.
- Fixed some of Tane's talk options being available at the wrong time.
- Visual effects from monsters that give organs dying now correctly remain rather than being removed shortly after.
Atlas improvements include:
- Fixed the incorrect Atlas quest information being shown after migrating a character.
- Fixed a bug where Citadels were still being hidden when the boss encounter was not available.
- Fixed a bug where Influence items were not dropping from monsters in maps influenced by Conquerors of the Atlas (they could drop from chests).
- Fixed a bug where the "Defeat Conquerors Conditionally" challenge conditions were sometimes not completing correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Conquerors of the Atlas bosses would retarget when taunted.
- Added new lore objects to the Conqueror of the Atlas boss areas.
Check out the full notes here.