Patch 3.13.1e for Path of Exile is set to release this week. Here’s what you can expect.
The patch is meant to bring about several improvements and fixes, while also bringing some improvements and fixes to Mac, PvP, and crashes. The more general fixes include bug fixes addressing map bosses failing to transition to their next phase, certain monsters becoming immune during Ritual encounters, and Talismans dropping without anointments on Distant Memories.
Some PvP specific improvements include:
- Scorching Ray now has an attack time override of 3 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where premade Templar characters wouldn't be able to equip the Firestorm gem.
- Fixed a bug where premade Duelist characters wouldn't have a fully allocated Passive Tree.
- Fixed a bug where the Duelist's premade character build was incorrectly named "Whirling Blade" (now Double Strike).
A few crash fixes were provided as well:
- Fixed a client crash that could occur during Legion encounters.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
Check out the full patch notes, and be on the lookout for the patch to drop some time this week.