The patch brings several general improvements like quests, monster immunity, re-emerging monsters, removal of mana reservation, crit modifiers, skill damage, and much more. The patch also contained a handful of improvements for Mac, PvP, and crashes.
If you’re on a Mac, you can look forward to the following:
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't rotate while using Channelling skills if the skill was assigned to the right or middle mouse button.
- Fixed a bug where Hideouts couldn't be imported or exported.
- Fixed a bug where the client window buttons would no longer function after attempting to import or export a Hideout.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when resizing the client window.
PvP improvements, meanwhile, include:
- Scorching Ray now has an attack time override of 3 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where premade Templar characters wouldn't be able to equip the Firestorm gem.
- Fixed a bug where premade Duelist characters wouldn't have a fully allocated Passive Tree.
- Fixed a bug where the Duelist's premade character build was incorrectly named "Whirling Blade" (now Double Strike).