Path of Exile’s latest patch 3.12.4d is almost upon us as Grinding Gear Games published some patch notes earlier touching on stash tab folders and more.
Yesterday, we wrote about the changes and updates coming to the stash tab folder and stash tab affinities. These are effectively more ways for you to more easily organize and manage your stash tab, which should hopefully make your inventory management less tedious. You can read about that here.
This patch, patch 3.12.4d, is set to also address azurite mine depth level cap, quality of life issues, and other fixes. These include:
- The Azurite Mine is now capped at Depth Level 65,535.
- Spectred They of Tul no longer use abilities when not in combat.
- Improved the variability of ground textures in the Glacial Expanse Hideout.
- Updated the Towering Hideout features to more closely match its preview video.
- Fixed an issue where Gianna could fail to open a Heist door when in a Grand Heist Wing which also contained Nenet.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Agility Jobs to not be completable if the Job was aborted after the lever had been pulled.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 3.12.4b which could cause "increased Job Speed" modifiers to instead reduce Job Speed.