Past Fate, the Kickstarted MMORPG, has provided an development update pointing to a full combat rework.
If you’re unfamiliar with Past Fate, it’s described as an MMOPRG featuring full PvE and PvP gameplay experience with Dungeons, World Bosses, Raids, Battlegrounds and 1v1 and 3v3 Arenas. The game’s Discord shared a post pointing to several update in development including:
- Reworked combat completely
- Reworked quest system and quests
- Reworked the world and starting experience
- Added better server code that is more secure and now saves everything to our database.
- Direwolf Mount for backers who pledged for the tier and above
- Quality of Life changes
- Added mounts and mounted combat
- Ranged combat
- NPC's reacting to players
- Stronger enemies will behave against the player by rolling and blocking attacks, counter attacking etc.
- New weapon types
They also announced a delay in the launch to Early Access due to this reworking of several mechanics. The team wants to polish the experience further before releasing it, even in an Early Access state.