Parents who want to provide their kids with an innovative and fun learning experience are invited to try out Adventure Academy for free for 30-days. Eligibility is simple. Enter a valid email address and the monthlong adventure begins. Adventure Academy provides research-based learning activities across a number of core subjects including Reading, Math and Science, each of which is broken into smaller objectives. But there are also robust MMO features in place as well.
Young MMO fans can also:
- progress and level up their characters
- complete quests tied to learning objectives
- customize their characters with items earned through gameplay
- decorate and accessorize a personal house
- chat with others (fully featured parental controls are also included)
Adventure Academy is designed for students from ages 8-13.
Once the month's trial is over, parents can subscribe for $10 per month or $60 per year for the entire family.