Earlier today, Wargaming and Mad Head Games announced hack-n-slash action RPG Pagan Online will officially launch, exiting Early Access, on August 27 for $29.99.
At launch, extensive updates and revamped systems will be implemented thanks to player feedback during Early Access. Some of these changes and new content include:
- Full story campaign - Featuring eight total acts, new zones and maps, and two new bosses.
- Click-to-move controls and full controller support - Originally designed for WASD controls, the control scheme has been extended due to popular demand.
Two new playable characters - Joining the battle and expanding the roster of heroes players can choose from are:
- Elden - A quick and nimble dual-wielding ice construct with high attack speed, capable of slowing and potentially freezing enemies with each slice.
- Hector - An agile scrapper who specializes in everything fire. His weapon of choice is blunderbuss and he uses dirty tricks to set the battleground ablaze.
- Fabled Weapons - Some Legendary Weapons could be upgraded to Fabled by overcoming Pagan Online’s toughest battles.
- Schools of Magic - Ultra rare gear sets that boost stats and provide awesome new looks.
- Revamped crafting and loot drop systems - Making drops more valuable, diverse, and immediately usable, while recipes become more rare and have a bigger impact.
- All-new skill trees - Letting players build and spec out unique heroes by improving, modifying, and unlocking new abilities.
- End-game content - Providing new types of challenges for players to experience while continually evolving favourite heroes.
If you happen to be at Gamescom in Cologne, Germany from August 20-24, Pagan Online will be playable in the Wargaming booth (Booth A031 in Hall 8.1). If you partake in the playable demo there, you will receive an exclusive in-game pet, Decimator the dragon.
If you log into the Early Access version of Pagan Online during Gamescom, you’ll receive the in-game pet, Mighty Mut the brave raccoon.
Additionally, a new community initiative was announced, dubbed Might & Glory Club,
“This club gives content creators, streamers, artists, bloggers and everyone who creates on constant basis or has a community of any size an opportunity to take part in the launch of Pagan Online launch and to be mentioned in the game’s credits. Club members will be granted access and will be able to stream and publish videos and other content on the release version of Pagan Online a week before launch. All members will also receive codes for in-game rewards, including Decimator the dragon, that can be given away on their channel. Every day from August 21st to 25th the Pagan Online team and its media partners will nominate Heroes of Pagan Online from authors of the most creative and resonant pieces of content.”
If you’re interested, apply here.
The Early Access version of Pagan Online is available for $19.99 at:
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/992640
- Wargaming.net: https://wargaming.net/shop/pagan/featured/PRODUCT_EA_BUNDLE/