Outriders received its patch last week which brought about improved matchmaking which now ignores AFKs, an improved sign-in process on Xbox, and more.
If you recall, the patch was delayed last week to be released on Thursday. The team cited several crashing issues as the reason behind the delay. If you missed that news, we’ve got you covered here.
If you’re playing on Xbox, this patch should present you with a faster sign-in process. Additionally, expect improved matchmaking across platforms which is meant to reduce the chance you’re matched with an AFK player. Specifically, any player AFK for more than 2 minutes will be removed from the matchmaking queue. Additionally, if you interact with NPCs, configure your skills, mods, or builds, you won’t be considered AFK. So feel free to tinker while queueing.
The patch also brings about a bunch of bug fixes including:
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Tricksters Hunt The Prey to get stuck on activating
- Fixed a bug whereby Bleed status from the armor mod 'Bloody Crush' would not be inflicted on enemies hit with the 'Gravity Leap' skill
- Fixed a bug whereby the Devastator's "Blood Donation" class node wouldn't work if the player didn’t have other active "skill life leech" nodes or mods.
- Clarified the description for the Ravenous Locust Mod
- Fixed a bug whereby dismantling an item might not have displayed the mod preview
- Fixed an issue that would cause the "In Sync" accolade to not properly unlock for Client players
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to not get the proper reward if they completed an Expedition during the final second of the reward tier.
- Other bug and crash Fixes
You can check out the full patch notes here. Late last month, Outriders players received a re-run of the player appreciation package with unique legendaries. This was after the team at People Can Fly doubled legendary drop rates.