Outblaze and TurnOut Ventures have announced that the open beta for Earth Eternal has officially commenced. The open beta is expected to last several weeks and participating players will receive a nice rewards package that includes a Beta Beast banner, a Beta Beast helmet, and a boost to character experience gain. Devs have also indicated that players reaching level 30 will receive an special reward.
Features of the new and improved Earth Eternal:
- An original 3D world based on Europe long after the fall of humankind
- Unique anime-inspired and non-traditional player races
- Free-to-play with full access to all content
- Hundreds of hours of quest-driven gameplay including dozens of challenging group dungeons
- Robust character advancement system, offering cross-class development (e.g., learn Knight abilities on your Druid)
- Unique skill-based growth ensures no two characters are the same
- Intense classic MMORPG gameplay and systems including guilds (Clans)
- Armor Refashioning allows players to assign stats to their favorite items (including cosmetic items)
- Unique lobby system allowing players to connect from and travel to anywhere in the game world
- Game content streams to player’s client with no need for a large client download and installation (download of a plug-in and lightweight client is required the first time the game is launched)
Find out more about Earth Eternal and get signed up for the open beta.