Old School RuneScape keeps trucking along with their latest update called Getting Ahead.
You’ll be tasked with helping Gordon and Mary as their livestock keeps getting nabbed by some unseen monsters. Sounds like the perfect task for you. To take part, be sure to head over to the Kebos Lowlands if you want to begin the first of the Twisted Tale series of missions.
For your efforts, you shall be rewarded with coins and XP. Specifically, you can look forward to 3000 Coins, 4000 Crafting XP, 3200 Construction XP, and access to a new tannery in the Kebos Lowlands. A blog post also outlines several changes coming to Leagues II Trailblazer including:
- Any ‘Reach X Total Level’ tasks which failed to complete can now be completed by opening the Task interface – provided you have the correct levels, of course.
- The task ‘Collect Resources from Miscellania while at 100% Favour’ is now completing correctly.
- Players who’ve unlocked Morytania can now make breadcrumbs. If you’re missing this ability, open your Task interface to acquire it.
- The message which triggers upon failing to ‘Defeat Vorkath 5 Times Without Taking Special Damage’ will now only appear if you have yet to complete the task.
- In addition, the description of this task now specifies that it must be five times in a row.