NZXT just announced its latest motherboard, the N7 Z490. Available in Black or White, it seems designed to blend into the case for a gorgeously clean aesthetic. It supports the latest generation of Intel CPUs, features dual M.2 slots for high-speed NVMe storage, as well as innovative fan and RGB control.
N7 Z490 Features
- Designed with Intel® Z490 Express Chipset
- Compatible with Intel® 10th Generation Core™ i9, Core™ i7, Core™ i5, and Core™ i3 processors
- 8+2 DrMOS Power Phase Design
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity and Bluetooth V5.1
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Two M.2 connectors for storage devices
- Multi-GPU support with AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
- Supports memory overclocking speeds of up to 4266 MHz and Intel® XMP 2.0
- 8-channel high-definition audio
The new board, available in black or white, features a metal cover to mask the circuit board underneath and create a seamless look with the rest of your case. It also features four RGB channels and seven fan channels, each of which are customizable through NZXT’s CAM software.
As a premium board, it also comes with several quality of life features, like an integrated IO shield, conveniently placed headers, and WIFI 6 connectivity.
The N7 Z490 is available now for $229.99.