The patch notes are comprised almost entirely of fixes. For example, there was an issue where shared bases could fail to download properly for all players. There was another issue where some NPC ships would appear abnormally large during multiplayer. Additional fixes include:
- Fixed an issue that caused inconsistencies in the numbering when viewing customisation options.
- Fixed an issue that could cause part of the tutorial to occur on an inappropriate planet.
- Fixed an issue that could cause base parts to hover when constructed atop of decals.
- Critical markers (such as the ship and any active missions) are not faded with distance when viewed in the Analysis Visor.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some photography missions to fail to recognise when players were on the correct planet.
Quicksilver rewards were also increased if you complete daily missions at the Nexus. There were also some specific next gen notes:
- Added an option on all platforms that allows players to customise the strength of pad rumble.
- Added an option on PlayStation 5 that allows players to customise the strength of the trigger feedback.