The Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr site has been updated with a new post from the development team to let the community know that there will be no further Steam updates to the game prior to its launch on May 11th. That said, the letter also details a number of big features that are being prepared for launch, several of which are already "at a high state of completion internally and these features are undergoing testing as we speak".
The good news is that until its release, Inquisitor - Martyr will undergo numerous beneficial changes based on your feedback:
- Monster and Skill Rebalance
- New unit system (including the boss system displayed in our latest video)
- Redesigned and rebalanced loot and leveling
- The rest of the campaign with more cutscenes and videos
- Leveling and endgame builds of classes and subclasses
- Loads of artifact effecs and traits
- Numerous new terrain types
- New units
- Vehicular combat
You can read the full letter on the Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - Martyr site.