The Wild West Online forum has been updated with a look at the next update that should "be deployed no later than June 15th". The post contains a list of the top thirteen items that will be seeing significant changes.
Some of the highlights of the update include:
- the removal of McFarlane and Steele Factions
- Sheriffs vs Outlaws to become core gameplay where they will become the game's two factions
- Town Capture has been redesigned
- weapon adjustments
- more visible cross hair
- better "fluff loot variety"
- rewards redesigned
Lastly, a free trial version of Wild West Online will be coming with the update:
FREE TRIAL Version of the game. We're adding free trial version of the game. It'll be available both at our website as well as thru Steam on a game's store page. Free trial version will let users to play game as a normal player, but with some restrictions. Most important restrictions are :
- You will not be able to level up past level 20. As soon as you'll reach 20, you'll stop accumulating experience.
- You will not be able to unlock any achievements or receive rewards.
Read the full post on the Wild West Online site.