The Conan Exiles site has been updated with the news that a second DLC pack will be out in August. This time, the DLC will be thematically based on the western kingdom of Aquilonia, "where Conan himself is destined to one day lead a rebellion and become king". Called "Jewel of the West", the pack will contain new housing items and building materials, warpaints and 15 armor pieces.
Jewel of the West Pack contains:
- 39 new Aquilonian building pieces: A full set of building pieces with the same stats as existing tier three.
- 15 new armor pieces in three sets, such as the Black Dragon armor: Light, medium and heavy sets with an epic end-game version of each.
- 9 new weapons in one Aquilonian weapon set: Same power as iron weapons with an epic end-game version of each weapon.
- 5 new Aquilonian warpaints: Decorative warpaints symbolizing, for example, rule and bravery.
- 25 new placeables, such as the harp and councilor chair, craftable in the Aquilonian Artisan station.
You can check out more images on the Conan Exiles site.
In addition to the above, Funcom has sent word that Conan Exiles is the company's fastest selling title ever, surpassing the previous record of 1.4M copies of Age of Conan.
Conan Exiles has now surpassed Funcom’s previous record-holder, the 2008 massively multiplayer game Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures, which sold 1.4 million units by the time it went free-to-play three years after its initial release. Kicking off Early Access in January 2017 with full launch in May 2018, Conan Exiles broke this record in less than half that time.