If you don't like spoilers, stop reading now! The Elder Scrolls Online datamining community has done it again and has ferreted out the next chapter in the game's story. Players will be heading to the Khajiit lands in Elsweyr and will find an all-new story and huge new enemies to take on: Dragons! In addition, players will have a new class to try out in the form of the Necromancer.
According to datamined information, most of the content additions throughout 2019 will be focused on Elsweyr.
Elsweyr (commonly pronounced "Else-where") is a region of the continent of Tamriel featured in the game series The Elder Scrolls. It is home to the Khajiit, a playable bestial and feline race in all of the main series of The Elder Scrolls so far. As of the events of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (4E 201) the province is separated into two nations, both of which are client states of the Aldmeri Dominion. Anequina to the North incorporates a desert like badlands fairly similar to that of Hammerfell, whilst to the South lies Pelletine, its geography consisting of a variety of dense jungles and woodland comparable to that of Valenwood. The province is bordered by Valenwood to the west, Cyrodiil to the north and east and Black Marsh to the east, across the Topal Sea.
You can read the full thread on the Elder Scrolls Online site.
In other ESO news, players who earned the Indrik mount at the end of last year will be able to participate in events from January to March to evolve it to an even grander ride!
Read more details below or on the Elder Scrolls Online site.
Here’s how you evolve your Nascent Indrik mount:
- During certain in-game events (indicated below), collect Event Tickets by participating in that event’s specific activities.
- Note that we are also planning to add Event Tickets to the Crown Store late Q1
- Collect 10 Event Tickets and use them to buy Indrik Berries from the event merchant known as the Impresario, located at a special booth outside Daggerfall in Glenumbra, Davon's Watch in Stonefalls, and Vulkhel Guard in Auridon.
- Each unique Q1 event will provide you with the opportunity to buy new Indrik Berries from the Impresario:
- Midyear Mayhem (In January!) – Dawnwood Berries of Bloom
- Morrowind Celebration – Dawnwood Berries of Budding
- Thieves Guild & Dark Brotherhood Celebration – Dawnwood Berries of Growth
- Jester’s Festival – Dawnwood Berries of Ripeness
- Note that the Impresario is only available during each event.
- Once you have all four unique Indrik Berries, use any of them to transform your Nascent Indrik mount, replacing it in your Collections UI with a new, evolved one!