Nexon's Master of Eternity Arrives for both iOS & Android Devices
Nexon has announced that Master of Eternity is now available for both Android and iOS devices. The game lets players battle in epic mecha warfare. Battles and raids are all part of the game's "immersive universe". MoE features turn-based strategic combat alongside a wide variety of customization options, PvP, temple exploration and much more. To celebrate the launch, players can take part in a number of events.
- Addictive Turn-based Combat – M.O.E.’s strategic elements, unique Pixies and mechas, and an innovative battle system combine for addictive gameplay that keeps players coming back for more;
- Engaging Narrative – The game’s immersive story and distinctive Pixie personalities offer several epic storylines that converge for hours of addictive content;
- Character Customization – Players can make Pixies stand out by collecting various costumes. Players can also fully customize Pixies’ Crew Room;
- Strategic Gameplay – Develop distinctive tactics by mixing Pixies, mechas, and equipment to formulate winning strategy to defeat formidable adversaries;
- Classic Game Modes – Players can explore multiple game modes, including scenario-based missions, temple exploration, Alliance simulations and intense PvP battles with players from around the world.
- Exclusive Launch Events – M.O.E.’s global launch includes several exclusive events and opportunities for players to receive valuable rewards and prizes, such as:
- 500 Gems + 5 AP Recovery Tickets for sharing the Official Promotion Video
- 100,000~300,000 Credit, Asgard Enhancement Tickets 5 for pre-ordering the game.
Learn more or download Master of Eternity at the links above.