The final milestone for Neverwinter: The Redeemed Citadel, the latest adventure for Neverwinter is now live on Xbox One and PS4. Here are the details.
This milestone includes a new character race: Aasimar, along with a new chamber that gives players the ability to craft and upgrade unique armor. The Forge is now unlocked, enabling players to upgrade their Hunt Armor and craft Divine Armor. Upon completion of this milestone, players who have purchased all Reforger’s Blessings and claimed all personal rewards will unlock the Aasimar Race.
Specifically, the Aasimar have the following racials:
- Celestial Superiority: Damage dealt, outgoing healing, incoming healing, and maximum hit points are increased by 1%. Players take 1% less damage from all sources.
- Ability Scores: Grants a player +2 to any two stats.
- Celestial Presence: Grants all nearby party members a 1% increase to maximum hit points. This effect does not stack.
Of course, you can look forward to new rewards as well including:
- Crown of Candles Transmute
- Reforger’s Pants
- 3x Blessed Gifts of the Companion Choice Pack
- Pack contains a player’s choice of a piece of level 1100 companion equipment.
- Premium Legendary Insignia Choice Pack Bundle
- Lets players choose one of the following legendary insignias: Brutality, Initiative, and Fortitude.