Console Neverwinter players can now take off for the wilds of Barovia thanks to the arrival of the Ravenloft content expansion. PlayStation 4 and XBox One players can check out the "meaningful day-to-night" cycle, Ravenloft Manor, the Tarokka Card collection system and the new Castle Ravenloft end game dungeon.
Here's what Ravenloft includes:
- Barovia Adventure Zone – From the Vistani Camp surrounded by a dense forest to the Ruins of Berez, Ravenloft’s setting is a stark change of scenery from the bright and lively Protector’s Enclave. The gothic horror theme plays a huge role in this new module.
- Castle Ravenloft Endgame Dungeon – The infamous lair of Strahd von Zarovich makes its Neverwinter debut and provides an endgame challenge for the most daring and powerful adventurers in (or out of) the Realms. Challenge the lord of the land for impressive rewards.
- Meaningful Day-to-Night Cycle – Fear the night! The time of day in Barovia determines which creatures, objects and NPCs will inhabit Barovia at any given time, as well as how ferocious the monsters of the land will be.
- New Heroic Encounter & Monster Hunts – At the edge of Strahd’s domain rests the fabled Yester Hill where Druids worship the vampire lord. Party up to tackle this new heroic encounter, then learn how Ravenloft redefines the “monster” in the Monster Hunt activity where players can modify difficulty with unique hands of Tarokka Cards to earn unique rewards.
- Ravenloft Campaign – Barovia is cursed and adventurers have been summoned to free its denizens. In Neverwinter’s latest campaign, players will explore the darkest corners of Barovia to get the upper hand on Strahd and his vast army of evil. Completing the campaign unlocks a unique set of boons to aid in endgame content and future adventures.
- Tarokka Card System – Like the devious playing cards that summon players to the domain of dread, overcoming the many obstacles within Ravenloft unlocks unique cards. Wager these cards in Monster Hunts or collect the whole set and turn them in to Madam Eva for a special reward.
- Additional Features - Several quality of life improvements such as Astral Diamond refinement changes, Refinement Point event bonuses, level scaling adjustments and much more.
Learn more on the Neverwinter site.