Infernal Descent for Neverwinter is now available on PS4 and Xbox One.
The console launch follows the PC launch from earlier. In this update, a dark orb hovers and pulses in the sky over the Stronghold of Vallenhas. You’ll follow the tragic story of the Vallenhas family stronghold which brings a new series of adventures. To thwart the ruthless archdevil Zariel’s plan to sacrifice hundreds of innocent souls, you’ll take up an epic adventure with two new heroes, the Paladin Alric Vallenhas and the Bard Etrien Sael, along with old and unexpected allies.
A new endgame campaign is available for level 80 characters and contains a new adventure zone with heroic encounters and a new challenging endgame dungeon set in a devil’s citadel right above Avernus.
- Baldur’s Gate: Descent Into Avernus Storyline: Players will witness a thrilling story based on the official Baldur’s Gate: Descent Into Avernus campaign from Dungeons & Dragons unfold as Vallenhas Manor has been ripped from Faerûn and pulled into Avernus, the first layer of the Nine Hells.
- Baldur’s Gate: Descent Into Avernus Campaign: Brave adventurers can enter a challenging endgame Descent Into Avernus campaign for level 80 characters that have players descend straight into Hell to save the people of Vallenhas Estate from the infernal machinations of the archdevil Zariel.
- New Neverwinter Characters: Unite new heroes, Paladin Alric Vallenhas, a once righteous paladin who wishes to redeem himself, and Bard Etrien Sael, a protector of innocents who’s loyal to the Vallenhas family.
- Vallenhas Estate Adventure Zone: Players can explore the fractured lands surrounding the Vallenhas Manor, fight against the evil spawn of the Lower Planes, such as new demons, devils and infernal war machines, and experience heroic encounters.
- Infernal Citadel Dungeon: Set in a deadly devil’s citadel that floats above Avernus, this new endgame dungeon provides an epic challenge that will put adventurers skills to the test.