Neocore Games has revealed the first information about what players can expect with the 2.0 update to Warhammer: Inquisitor Martyr when it launches for all platforms on May 28th. The update will be free and is based on player feedback and extensive testing. Developers say that 2.0 addresses and changes core features of the game including the progression system, itemization, loot and combat. Players will also find new end game modes, new items, coop campaign mode and a new level cap.
NEW IN 2.0:
- Faster, smoother gameplay experience for all three playable classes
- Progression system rebuilt from scratch
- Level cap increased from 80 to 100
- Story Campaign, Seasons 1 & 2 are now playable in online co-op (2-4 players)
- Expanded and revised loot system (new item tier, new item types, new enchants)
- Expanded and revised crafting
- New end-game modes
- Other quality of life improvements
- And many more!
Check out the video below to get a sample of 2.0 and then head over to the Warhammer: Inquisitor Martyr site to learn more.