In a new survey of 1000 Fortnite players that has been posted over at Lendedu.com, researchers have determined that nearly 70% of all players have purchased something from the in-game store and that, on average, players have spent nearly $85 to date.
Other facts determined in the study include:
37% of players purchasing an item had never done so prior to their first buy in Fortnite.
- 9.52% on emotes or dances
- 13.52% on harvesting tools
- 18.06% on gliders
- 58.9% spent on outfits or characters
- 25% of players also spend time watching Twitch streams of the game.
- Fortnite players spend 10 hours in game on average each and every week.
You can check out the full list of questions asked of the 1,000 respondents by visiting the LendEdu.com site.
Thanks to our friends at LendEdu.com for the tip!