Carbine Studios is ready to reveal new information about the forthcoming Mystery of the Genesis update to WildStar. The Defile is a level 50 zone that players will travel to with new quests, lore and areas to uncover.
- The Sonic Plaza – One of the first area’s you visit in the Defile, and where your faction has made camp to study the power of Exinite. If you’re a solo player who loves Quests, Path Missions and Lore then this is an area for you.
- The Siege of the Lightspire – A gigantic monster called Isigrol the Dreadwatcher is on the warpath and set to bring the Lightspire tumbling down. You’ll need to team up with a big group of adventurers to take him on in a 20 player Public Event called Siege of the Lightspire.
- The Black Focus – If you’re more interested in saving the planet with a small group of chums, and are up for some 5+ player world content, the Black Focus is the place to go. Players be taking on Koral the Defiler and his plans to corrupt a Primal Focus to infect all of Nexus with the Strain.
- The Strain Maw – Find the Strain Maw and jump on into its mouth. Doing so will reward you with new areas to explore and a ton of cool Path content, Datacubes, and more inside the belly of the beast.
- The Tainted Gardens – Ruled by Syra, Queen of the Direweb, The Tainted Gardens is an arachnophobes nightmare full of quests to keep you busy. But you won’t just be stomping spiders this time, you’ll be working for them to help rescue some allies.
Read more on the WildStar site.