Conan Exiles has received mounts and mounted combat in a recent update.
The free update grants everyone the opportunity to acquire horses, cutting travelling time significantly, as well as adding a powerful new aspect to combat. You will now be able to joust, swing you swords or even fire arrows from horseback.
”Since the beginning, mounts and mounted combat have been a part of the dream that shaped Conan Exiles. It is gratifying and exciting to finally deliver on that dream and give players the mounts and combat experience that they have been waiting for,” says Creative Director Joel Bylos in a press release.
This update coincides with the new DLC, Riders of Hyboria which also brings new cosmetics, weapons, and building pieces. The DLC is priced at $9.99, and is included as part of the Year 2 pass.
Here’s what it contains:
- 2 exclusive mount skins, one befitting the knight in shiny armor, the other perfect for a dark and gruesome warlord.
- 6 exclusive mount saddles, each suited for different playstyles, such as scout and cavalry.
- 25 new mounts-related building pieces, specifically designed so you can create your own stables.
- 3 new armor sets, including the fabled Poitain Cavalier armor.
- 11 new weapons, including lance, greatsword, katana and warhammer, all originating from the proud nation of Poitain.
- 14 new decorative items, specifically designed to spruce up your stables.
Learn more here.