A new Mortal Online II patch has added more character customization options along with a bunch of bug fixes.
A few things of note include new hair colors, skin colors, eye colors, and an option to export your build via a /Exportbuild command. The patch also adds a cave camp, a “login crash notice”, Risar Dungeon, attribute locks, storm particles, support for wind on foliage, and more NPC talk.
The patch also adds a form of simple guild support,
- Added simple guild support, you can start a guild by interacting with the community guild stones found in the world. Creating a guild costs 200g (Gold coins can be found in barrels inside cities)
- Added the social menu. (0)
- Added Guild chat.
- You can now see the guild of players if they choose to show it when targeting them.
Several fixes are included in this patch as well including
- Fixed bug where helmets and Oghmir face hair would not cast shadows in first person.
- Fixed bug where sound would be permanently silent after logging out and back into the game. (the menu still has the no-sound bug)
- Fixed bug where sword parts would appear in the bow crafting preview window.
Check out the full patch notes here.