Mortal Online 2 has received its next patch for its current beta bringing a bunch of changes, bug fixes, and additions to the mix.
The patch sees several new additions in the form of various islands, cities, caves, animals, and features like mounted archery, AI for charge attacks, commands, hints, and much more. Several changes were added as well such as:
- Grip slot in weapon crafting now only accepts Leathers and Textiles.
- Your strength now affects your blunt damage resist when parrying.
- Your strength now affects how hard you can shield push another player.
A host of fixes were introduced to the current beta for spells, casting, magic precasting, animations, various errors and more including:
- Spells can no longer be cast in mercy mode.
- Spells can no longer be cast in a stunned state.
- Casting a spell while resting didn’t remove the buff.
- Magic Precast finish now doesn’t block new actions from being made.
- Magic Release now doesn’t block new actions from being made.
Of course, this being a beta, there are still several known issues including several missing AI spawners, a disabled login button, lack of animations for mounting or dismounting horses, and entering combat but being unable to use melee weapons when you’re mounted.
You can check out the extensive patch notes here.