Monster Hunter World: Iceborne’s latest update outlines the Rajang monster, various adjustments, bug fixes, and more.
The Rajang looks like an odd cross between a gorilla and minotaur, but promises to offer, “a challenge for even the most experienced hunters.” Special assignment requirements for the Rajang include:
- Finish the main story campaign of Iceborne and solved the mystery of the Old Everwyrm.
- Visit the Guiding Lands at least once.
- Start the Special Assignment (Rajang) by talking to the Admiral.
Guiding Lands Gameplay adjustments include adjustments to the following:
- Region level change fluctuation
- Drop rates of special tracks obtained from monsters
- Region levels can now be fixed
- Expedition objectives added to fixed region play
- Locating monsters in the Guiding Lands no longer affect region level
Bug fixes for the Guiding Lands include:
- Monster spawn rates in the Guiding Lands adjusted.
- Monsters that are lured out in the Guiding Lands will automatically be tracked by the scoutflies.
- Target monster in the Guiding Lands will now appear in the log.
- When a monster is lured out in the Guiding Lands, monsters already present will not leave as easily.
- Fixed an issue where unnecessary effects would appear in certain areas of the Guiding Lands.