Gameforge is adding an entire expansion for free to Metin 2, which includes an enormous continent, new bosses, and new ways to become more powerful with the Champion System. The enormous addition, Conquerors of Yohara, is available, starting today, with some perks for veteran players who are level 101 and above.
Metin 2 has added a ton of content in the Conquerors of Yohara expansion, which takes players across the sea to a land of dangerous beasts, exciting zones to explore and new dungeons to crawl through. A short list of everything they are adding to the game is below:
- New skills for each class to unleash on the battlefields of Yohara
- A new chapter added to the main storyline of Metin2
- A new continent, Yohara, with multiple zones including Kian Village, the Abandoned Fortress, Dong Gwang Plain, and the new Guild zones, with more to discover
- The new Champion system, which allows players to increase their stats beyond the level 120 cap
- A new equipment slot and new Sung Ma power-ups
- Exciting new monsters, deadly new bosses, and a treasure-trove of loot, ripe for the taking
- Ferocious, new, high-level dungeons including The Gnoll Caves and Sung Mahi Tower
- New repeatable biology quests
You can also check out the release trailer for Conquerors of Yohara:
In addition to all of the new content, players that login and are at least level 101 will get an experience boost and be granted increased experience gain until September 21st. Metin 2 is an MMORPG that was created far back in 2006, but only recently released on Steam back in 2017.