MapleStory’s new class, Adele, and new content update called ‘Rise: Promise of the Guardian’ are almost here.
We previously wrote about Adele, the newest class to be added to the game. She’s set to arrive on June 24 having already released on SEA servers. Adele carries Aether Swords conjured from pure magic. Additionally, the Tera Burning event returns on June 10.
This is meant to help out new characters during the aforementioned Rise: Promise of the Guardian update. You’ll be able to gain three level increases up to level 200. Rewards are in place for those who hit 200, 205, and 210. On July 8, you’ll be able to check out Reverse City if you’re level 205 or higher.
Additionally, here are additional themed events hitting with the content update as outlined in the accompanying press release:
- Rise Salon: The first stop on the journey, players level 101 and beyond can pop in after completing the ‘[Rise] Invitation to the Rise Salon’ quest through the event notifier.
- Rise Fountain: Granting wishes to visitors, the Rise Fountain is an area where players can come to put their Rise Coins aside, earning themselves varied rewards.
- Rise Coin Shop: The main shop in the Rise Salon, players will need to find Gilberto in the Rise Salon map to purchase a variety of items using Rise Coins.
- Rise Royal Shop: For players looking for special items, the Rise Royal Shop is a player’s paradise. Maplers who find and chat with Melissa can purchase a multitude of items here with Rise Coins.
- Rise Stamp Shop: Diligent players who collect all of the daily Salon Stamps can purchase a plethora of goods from the Rise Stamp Shop, which houses everything useful and convenient.
- Rise Famous Painting: This painting is said to be the most cherished painting by Daria, the Rise Salon's host. Players who use the Salon Stamp can acquire a mysterious buff from the painting.