LOTRO’s Spring Festival is set to kick off tomorrow. Here’s what you need to know.
The festival is part of Update 25.4.2 which released Tuesday. The Spring Festival is set to feature new cosmetics, including:
- An Elk mount
- Dress, tunic outfit, and mantle avatar cosmetics
- A Shrewmouse house and several ivy housing decorations
- Goose, rabbit, and hawk cosmetic pets.
The notes mentioned some tweaks to other areas of the game, like Minas Morgul – Remmorchant:
- Fixed an issue where one of Gamnagol's arena doors would stay closed on reset
- The progression quests bestowed by Celeborn within the Remmorchant used to simulate raid locks through multiple raid sessions have been renamed on all tiers to 'Conquering the Remmorchant'.
- Basic instance quests have been added to Tiers 1-3 of the Remmorchant (similar to the quests in the instance cluster) as an additional means to track progress within a single raid session.
- Fight will now correctly reset if players are surrounding Brashka following a reset.
Other notes included fixing an issue where Stat Attribute Enhancement ranks 2 through 20 did not always seem to apply the bonus to the correct stat. You can check out the rest of the update here.