LOTRO’s Minas Morgul expansion is upon us, and here are some release notes for your viewing fancy.
First up, downtime is occurring between 8a-1p EST today to prep for the launch.
Downtime Notice: 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) Tuesday, November 5th The LOTRO Game Servers will be brought down on Tuesday, November 5th from 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) to launch Update 25: Minas Morgul. Release Notes: https://t.co/voTq275rQC #LOTRO pic.twitter.com/AY10yZFy66— LOTRO (@lotro) November 4, 2019
High level features include:
- Two New Regions: The Morgul Vale as well as Mordor Beseiged!
- Level Cap Increase to 130
- New Crafting Guild benefits
- New Black Book of Mordor Quests
The Rune-keeper and Warden classes have seen some significant tweaks, including healing per second on the Rune-keeper seeing an improvement, as well as damage and damaging effects on the Warden.
Additional fixes include:
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash on startup on machines with more than 32 logical processors, such as AMD Threadripper 2970WX and 2990WX.
- You can now earn up to 94 class trait points after completing the Black Book of Mordor. Up to 94 class trait points can be spent in your class trait trees.
- The game credits have been updated.
Check out the full list here. Stay tuned to our coverage of Minas Morgul, as Managing Editor Joseph Bradford will be diving in.