The Legendary server for Lord of the Rings Online now has a name: Anor. In addition, the team revealed that the start time for the "vanilla" LOTRO server will be on Thursday, November 8th at 9:00 am Pacific / 12:00 pm Eastern!
From our earlier article about LOTRO Legendary:
The Legendary World is more than "just a rollback" as it will retain some of the vast number of improvements to the game over the years. Races and classes that have been added since "vanilla" such as the High-elf race, the Rune-keeper, Warden, and Beorning classes will be playable on the Legendary server. In addition, "all the bug fixes, gameplay and UX/UI improvements made to LOTRO over the years will be kept". Expanded content is expected to roll out about every four months.
Other facts about the Legendary World:
- VIP or Lifetime VIP subscriptions are required
- Trait trees will be included
- no PvMP at launch
- Legendary Weapons will not be available until Mines of Moria story arrives
- One world server only for all regions
- festivals and anniversary events will be present
- previously purchased expansions & quest packs will be "honored and allow you access on Legendary once the server reaches that point in the story"
Learn more on the Lord of the Rings Online forum.