Beyond the Bandlewood, Legends of Runeterra’s newest expansion, is out now. We’ve got the details.
Included in this patch 2.14.0 is the new Bandle City region. The patch also brings 126 new cards which includes 9 new champions, new keywords, Event Pass, and more. Bandle City is a region of magic, tricks, and more. When you build a deck with these cards, the requirements are a little different. In fact, the only requirement appears to be the inclusion of a single-region card from either of the cards’ two regions.
The two new keywords with this patch include Impact and Manifest. Impact is defined by, “when this strikes while attacking, it deals 1 to the enemy nexus.” Keep in mind, Impact can stack. Manifest, meanwhile, creates in-hand one of three random cards.
Beyond the Bandlewood patch 2.14.0 also includes myriad bug fixes:
- Unto Dusk and Sump Dredger skills should now properly activate a prompt for a target
- Fixed various bugs where Viego was not counting the correct amount of progress when killing an allied Nasus or a Frostbitten unit
- When an ally dies for the first time in a round with Viego in play, Viego should now create an Encroaching Mist that dies at the end of the round
- Fixed a visual bug that incorrectly showed the Sand Soldiers card ability with increased damage when another unit that makes spells and skills deal extra damage is in play
- Cards copied by Go Get It should now correctly be considered as summoned units
- Discarding cards that replace themselves as the last card in your hand should now level up Jinx
- Updated Claws of the Dragon card text to better match functionality
- Various VFX and UI bugfixes.
- Several improvements to text across the game in our continued effort for text consistency.
You can check out the full details of this expansion here. When Legends of Runeterra launched last year, we had some positive impresions.