The patch notes are relatively light, but it looks like there are now four types of portals which can now spawn in the Flat Wilds and the Withering Sands. These portals are classified as weak, flickering, steady, and enduring:
- Weak Portal – Spawns Lizardman
- Flickering Portal – Spawns Beetles
- Steady Portal – Spawns Serpents
- Enduring Portal – Spawn Dragonkin
Each one of these portals will contain a different boss. This boss will scale its difficulty and its ensuing reward which is determined by how many players are taking part. Additionally, the patch adds a new Gilded Beetle Mount and Bloodstone Beetle Mount as a seasonal reward for both PvE and PvP.
The premium subscription also received a few updates, including:
- Added new Stone mailbox for Premium Subscribers with a 12 month account age.
- Added new Fancy mailbox for Premium Subscribers with a 24 month account age.
- Customize your mailbox from the Decorate tab on the Plot Control window.