The latest hotfix brings several quality of life improvements with it:
- House co-owners can now use the “split stack” option for stacked items on plots.
- The commands /lockdown, /release, and /kick can now be used by house co-owners.
- House co-owners can now empty, gather, and water raised beds on the house plot.
- The militia merchant in Belhaven will now allow players to purchase items with militia talents.
Along with these quality of life improvements, the team has implemented some changes to combat. Specifically, you won’t be able to generate threat just for healing yourself anymore. Additionally, it looks like Sunder and Silence will cause your target to be immune to that same effect for 12 seconds. Finally, Bloodlust’s 10 minute timer is gone. However, it will remain active until you change region or die.
Bug fixes were also included in the hotfix:
- Fixed missing map markers for Fighter profession quests 3.3 and 3.10.
- Removed the “Blessed” tooltip on empty tomebooks.
- Lore Bookstands and Bookshelves recipes can now be received from Crafting Orders.
- Fighter profession tooltip should no longer show that “Healing” skill is required.
- All militia items can be used/equipped by any player.
- Fixed issue where bard quests would sometimes not allow the player to complete them.
- Artificer scrolls should return max number of item enchants.
- Mage power from Magic Affinity at GM increased from 20 to 25.