The Tree of Savior site has been updated with detailed patch notes about the latest update being applied to the game. Most notably, players can look forward to a level cap increase to 360, an increased maximum character rank to 9, four new classes added to Class Rank 8 (Matador, Shadowmancer, Bullet Marker & Zealot), class advancement unlocked for a limited time and much more.
NEW Class Rank 8 (Character Rank 9) Classes
- Added 4 new classes to Class Rank 8.
- To advance into any of the new classes, you need to fulfill special requirements.
- The new classes include specialization quests consisting of 3 stages each, which you can complete for class-specific costumes and items.
- The rewards for each stage can be received only once per character, and the quest ends when all stages are complete.
- Specialization quests reset 2 times per week, at 6 AM Monday and Friday (server time).
Matador (Swordsman): Matador's Knowledge
Shadowmancer (Wizard): Shadow Adaptation Training
Bullet Marker (Archer): Bullet Marker's Property Application
Zealot (Cleric): Zealot's Trial
Added 8 Circle 3 classes and 8 Circle 2 classes corresponding to the latest circles of Class Ranks 7 and 8.
You can check out the full, very detailed update notes on the Tree of Savior site.