The latest EverQuest 2 patch notes are here, featuring tweaks to items, quests, and more.
From a class perspective, Beastlords will now have a Disarm Trap skill. Items in general have received some changes to Overlord's Polished Gem, Scrawl's Shadowy Bludgeoner, Kralkalik, the Hivewatcher, and more including:
- Totemic Wolf-Eye Charm - Item name is now spelled correctly.
- Seru Badge of Deference - Collectible item name is now spelled correctly.
- Trueshot's Chain Helm - Item name now has proper punctuation.
- The wand, Come Pain or High Water, no longer requires ammo.
- Overseer Season 2 rewarded wands no longer require ammo.
- Vleecan's Pomade now has the Warrior's Way activated effect, rather then the challenge charm effect Fight Night.
Quests have been tweaked as well, such as Wracklands: Diaku Corral where certain chests will no longer despawn if you happen to leave the instance and return for both Solo and Heroic. Additional quest tweaks include:
- Project Moonchase: Carry a Big Stick [Solo] - Quest journal is now accurate for Blood of Luclin, and no longer refers to the elemental planes.
- Light Amongst Shadows: The Vault of Omens - If, for some reason, entering the Vault of Omens doesn't update your quest now approaching a D.I.R.T.Y. researcher will do so.
The patch also covers off TLE, services, trade skill researchers, zones and population, and more. You can read the full patch notes here.