The walker itself looks pretty epic, as you can see in the video below. The Ancient City map is set to introduce a bunch of new loot sites, Rupu camps, in addition to merchants. The team is also introducing a few BB changes this week.
Bases will now decay over time as well if they’re not maintained. This means if you have a base you want to actually use, you’ll need a Maintenance Chest and resources to for upkeep. However, bases won’t decay until early next week, so you do have some time.
The patch brough a bunch of fixes and optimizations including:
- Improved performance in a bunch of places.
- Fixed broken rupu camp allowing abusing rupu gel harvesting.
- Fixed buying too many items from merchants.
- Fixed Vitamin merchant sometimes not buying.
- Fixed large lootsite chest not requiring hullbreakers.
- Fixed Redwood trees not giving more wood with high tier tools.
- Fixed some missing tooltip texts.